FallenPkz
Everyone register/advertise for a Drop Party and to fill the Admin Spots!
FallenPkz
Everyone register/advertise for a Drop Party and to fill the Admin Spots!
FallenPkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FallenPkz

Everyone please advertise =]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ITzDEAN for any rank to help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ITzDEAN

ITzDEAN for any rank to help Empty
PostSubject: ITzDEAN for any rank to help   ITzDEAN for any rank to help Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:22 am

Ingame name? ITzDEAN

How long have I been playing? 3 months

What is my time zone? Australia, N.S.W, Sydney. The time i posted in Australia was 4:15.

How can you reach me?
Facebook: Dean Pittard
Email:dean.pittard90@gmail(dot)com

Why do I think I deserve staff? I like to help others with whatever problems they have. I am a kind person and i am willing
to listen. I have been trained in the army to be an officer, to lead people and to help them. I am always going on the computer to play
rsps's. I can help do my part by advertising for this server like i have been for a while. If server need's help in any way i will be there ready to complete their task at 110% I would like to gain rank on this server but it is not my decision if i am or not. If i am not rewarded rank i will continue to play saying i tried and continue to try for this accomplishment!

Thank you!
Dean.
Back to top Go down

ITzDEAN for any rank to help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FallenPkz :: FallenPkz :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: