FallenPkz
Everyone register/advertise for a Drop Party and to fill the Admin Spots!
FallenPkz
Everyone register/advertise for a Drop Party and to fill the Admin Spots!
FallenPkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FallenPkz

Everyone please advertise =]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This was my old app from the old fallpkz. - lightning056

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
black

This was my old app from the old fallpkz. - lightning056 Empty
PostSubject: This was my old app from the old fallpkz. - lightning056   This was my old app from the old fallpkz. - lightning056 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:08 pm

I would like to request mod rank because i noticed that i shouldn't start off with admin, and even if "i" want to, i won't get it, so im guessing a mod would fit me better than anything else. Also i want to be a mod, because i want to help out players, that needs help, for example when i get in a fight with others, i would like a mod support, which i think everyone wants that, because if you're wrong, the mod would not support you, you will get punished. So i know how it feels like, to not have any supports, and no one stepping out, to help me, when everyone is against me. I really like all of your supports, thank you. Even if i don't get staff rank, i will try my best to help the server in any ways that i can. I won't lie, but i am a hot tempered person, but i will not abuse my powers in any ways, i will report to a higher rank staff, to approve that i should ban, mute, kick, etc.

Ingame Name: Lightning056

What You are applying for: mod rank

will you be dedicated: Yes i will be dedicated, i will go on everyday for at least 3 hours, if for some reason i'm not on, it's probably because of server, or i got to go to a family dinner. Also i will be dedicated, to see if players are disrespecting others, i find that is a really abusing thing.... because i am a player, and i know that when im "only" just a player, i get cussed and everything, without any powers to stop him from doing it. I can't do anything about it, they only do it when staffs aren't on, and i really want to show them a thing or two. So i really hope that i get staff, and help out others.

Why should you get this staff spot: i should get mod rank because i know i'm experienced to this job, i have been co owner once, admin 3 times, and mod 6 times, so i really hope that i get mod rank.

What would you do to help the server out: I would help a lot of people out when i get this rank, and even now, i help out. Also for the past few servers I've been on, i noticed that lots of people complaining about little things and i really want to help them out but i have no rights to do that. I was also in those situation, where i got really pissed with this guy, but all i can do is listen to a staff, and say sorry to the person, because i know i don't have the rights to do anything about it. But i'll try my best to earn my mod rank, i've been helping quite a few players already (around 20) per server, there is not alot of ppl in this server btw, so im thinking 20 players aint that little... anyways I try my best helping them, so i will be very please if i get this rank. I will not rush, but i will be very pleased if i get this rank, Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Old Souls

Old Souls

PostSubject: Re: This was my old app from the old fallpkz. - lightning056   This was my old app from the old fallpkz. - lightning056 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:40 am

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
gl gf

PostSubject: Re: This was my old app from the old fallpkz. - lightning056   This was my old app from the old fallpkz. - lightning056 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:25 pm

lol then why u x log ? when ppl were killing u at kbd. there are 3 witnesses so dont try lieing and if dont believe me u can ask kraigus mod rofl gf nub and me . Sad
Back to top Go down
black

PostSubject: Re: This was my old app from the old fallpkz. - lightning056   This was my old app from the old fallpkz. - lightning056 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:18 am

gl gf wrote:
lol then why u x log ? when ppl were killing u at kbd. there are 3 witnesses so dont try lieing and if dont believe me u can ask kraigus mod rofl gf nub and me . Sad

TBH, you guys were all down there when i logged out, except you barraged me once when i levered... so yeah... no one came up to attack me after 3 secs... so i logged out. gf
Back to top Go down
French Toast

French Toast

PostSubject: Re: This was my old app from the old fallpkz. - lightning056   This was my old app from the old fallpkz. - lightning056 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:24 pm

Well good luck to you (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This was my old app from the old fallpkz. - lightning056   This was my old app from the old fallpkz. - lightning056 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This was my old app from the old fallpkz. - lightning056
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FallenPkz :: FallenPkz :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: